Would you be happy to share positive forum experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
He/Him
Diabetes UK are interested in spreading the good work of the forum a little more widely, and are interested in sharing some positive experiences of forum members, how it has helped you, and what the forum means to you.

If you are interested in contributing, please send a message to @Josh DUK for more details.

Diabetes UK are interested in spreading the good work of the forum a little more widely, and are interested in sharing some positive experiences of forum members, how it has helped you, and what the forum means to you.

If you are interested in contributing, please send a message to @Josh DUK for more details.
If you would like to participate in our social media campaign please either contact me on here, the thread, or email me at josh.poncil@diabetes.org.uk.

If you would like to participate in our social media campaign please either contact me on here, the thread, or email me at josh.poncil@diabetes.org.uk.
Hi @Josh DUK, I'm interested in participating please. I sent you a PM, on Sunday I think, but I seem to have failed the messaging test! Could you let me know a bit more please. Thank you.

We are still looking for people to share their experience. Please contact this thread, my email address, or private message me!

Sure this forum has saved my life more times than I can count

And my sanity!
Oh yes. Commenting on another’s post in the pregnancy forum this morning, reminded me how much I needed this support and how we are both here and healthy with the forums support and love!

I would be glad to help, this forum is a wealth of good, peer reviewed info and a great point of social contact.

Oh yes. Commenting on another’s post in the pregnancy forum this morning, reminded me how much I needed this support and how we are both here and healthy with the forums support and love!
I would be glad to help, this forum is a wealth of good, peer reviewed info and a great point of social contact.
Hello @PhoebeC and @IrvineHimself ,

I have private messaged both of you!

I am very new here and probably would not make an experienced ambassador, but I just want to say that in the time I have been a part of the site it is not an exaggeration to say that it has changed my life. I have gone from being fearful at being diagnosed as pre-diabetic to feeling positive about my new lifestyle and there is ALWAYS someone here to help with their advice, time and patience.

I am very new here and probably would not make an experienced ambassador, but I just want to say that in the time I have been a part of the site it is not an exaggeration to say that it has changed my life. I have gone from being fearful at being diagnosed as pre-diabetic to feeling positive about my new lifestyle and there is ALWAYS someone here to help with their advice, time and patience.
I have just sent you a private message 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back