Would this be the right place in the forum...

What kind of journey? If it's a food related one then I'd say you're in the right area. I'm a bit lazy though and only really look at what's in the "What's new" section.

What kind of journey? If it's a food related one then I'd say you're in the right area. I'm a bit lazy though and only really look at what's in the "What's new" section.
Yes, it will be food and measurement related. And it seems like the right place. Just didn't want to assume.

I also tend to look at new/latest posts, and unless people are watching a particular thread I imagine it's quite a common thing to do. Anyway, here's no need for it to be front-and-centre. Those who want to follow it will find a way 🙂

Seems OK to me, a few people have done it. I'd follow it!

There’s a weight loss section if it’s about that, or here if it’s about food in general

What is happening with your journey?

Coming soon!
I hope you don't swamp us with a whole load of data all at once as that can be too heavy to wade through or follow. A summary of your goals and a daily journal is much easier to follow.

There is a 3 month closure on posts that are inactive so if I hadn't bumped this one it would probably have been lost in a couple more weeks. What was the point of opening up this thread if you were not ready to share at least some info about this journey?

Disappears on a journey, doesn't call, doesn't write ... not even a bleedin' postcard 🙄
CGM and dextrose arriving today, then I'm off to toss my diabetes into the fiery pits of Mount Doom. Just the matter of two breakfasts to negotiate first.

Edited: Have no idea why I got it into my head that it was Doon

Last edited:
I hope you don't swamp us with a whole load of data all at once as that can be too heavy to wade through or follow. A summary of your goals and a daily journal is much easier to follow.

There is a 3 month closure on posts that are inactive so if I hadn't bumped this one it would probably have been lost in a couple more weeks. What was the point of opening up this thread if you were not ready to share at least some info about this journey?
All is well with the thread, and I'm guessing you will be somewhat swamped.

CGM and dextrose arriving today, then I'm off to toss my diabetes into the fiery pits of Mount Doon. Just the matter of two breakfasts to negotiate first.
So are you saying that your journey hasn't begun yet?
I would certainly rather be along for the ride than just get to hear an after account of it.

Back