worthy of seeing a podiatrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
This might sound wierd, but do you think this sounds worthy of ringing the podiatrist?

I've been noticing recently on my feet, and most especially my heels where in the past shoes have rubbed, that the areas that have had wounds are very discoloured now. Even on my ankle where I had a tiny cut, I can still "see" where it was. I'm not sure if its bruising. I mean, its not sore, I'm just a little worried...can't be too careful at the mo what with the issues there are

I think you should get anything unusual checked out - better safe than sorry. Might be something your practice nurse could look at and advise whether you need closer attention, you might get it seen to quicker and feel less of a charlie if they decide it's something and nothing? (depending on how much you trust their judgement!)

I think you should get anything unusual checked out - better safe than sorry. Might be something your practice nurse could look at and advise whether you need closer attention, you might get it seen to quicker and feel less of a charlie if they decide it's something and nothing? (depending on how much you trust their judgement!)

good call - make an appointment with the practice nurse at the ole doctors. I'd feel like a right prat if its nothing. But alas...I've never seen my practice nurse...and am not sure what its like...

good call - make an appointment with the practice nurse at the ole doctors. I'd feel like a right prat if its nothing. But alas...I've never seen my practice nurse...and am not sure what its like...

I'm sure you wont look a right prat, but it is better to get things checked and look a right prat because nothing is wrong than ignore it only to find out when it is too late it needed checking sooner.

Anyone who would think you a prat for asking a perfectly reasonable question about a legitimate concern is a prat. Far better to ask and find out there's nothing to worry about than not ask and discover too late that there was.

appointment with practice nurse on tuesday afternoon 🙂 Just to ask her about it and see, and if needs be I'll see a podiatrist too 🙂

Good, keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back