Worried....feeling not right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules77

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
So I have been feeling unwell , not too unwell but just offish. I have had my diabetic review and my bloods aren't the best but I have been put on trulicity and after 3 days can honestly say its working wonders. However I have been experiencing and weird sensation in my body like a buzzing vibration, I just feel a little off balance too... could this be a result of poor control to good control very quickly??

So I have been feeling unwell , not too unwell but just offish. I have had my diabetic review and my bloods aren't the best but I have been put on trulicity and after 3 days can honestly say its working wonders. However I have been experiencing and weird sensation in my body like a buzzing vibration, I just feel a little off balance too... could this be a result of poor control to good control very quickly??
It may be a side effect of the medication, have a look at the product leaflet that came with it and see if it mentions anything.
If it persists it would be worth speaking to your Nurse or GP or even the pharmacist.

I used to get that on Ozempic but I get pancreatitis and it stopped when the injections stopped, would update your DSN especially if you have a history of gallstones or get any weird new symptoms. Pain/ buzzing was on my left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back