Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
So as some people know I work an active job(im not always working it's as when). I'm still not quite sure how to handle the meal before I leave(plus meals at work are also taking some travel and error). I have always taking some amount on insullim of for that as well. If I leave up to a hour afterwards) the confusion property jsnt helped that I've been meaning to do some background tests as im starting to suspect my livermir is too much for sometimes of the day but rught amount the others but t had too stuff that woulddddd interfire with the results. This week.

You could experiment with reducing your bolus slightly @rayray119 It might not be a perfect answer but could help with the lows.

You could experiment with reducing your bolus slightly @rayray119 It might not be a perfect answer but could help with the lows.
Yeah that's what I'm doing it hasn't been 2 bad so far. I'm so far with work. . I reduce my insulin and make sure I have stack on me and keep an eye on my blood surgery(whivh my team and doctors might not like but that's what I feel i meed to do ).

That’s good. It is hard with work. I find it quite frustrating sometimes. All we can do is our best and not let stuff get to us. 🙂

That’s good. It is hard with work. I find it quite frustrating sometimes. All we can do is our best and not let stuff get to us. 🙂
yeah I was 3.7ehen iI got in last time but that was the mistake of not having a stack before walking home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back