Bloods today have been good for me =)

8.2 after breakfast
10.1 just before lunch
10.1 2 hours after
4.3 just before dinner
11.6 2 hours after
and 5.9 now =)

Im pleased with them ok not perfect but still good for me =) x

Heading in the right direction Lou - big improvement from the 20+ levels you were getting before! Any progress on getting a new clinic?

23rd March at 9.am! Gotta be up early =O oh well will prob b too nervous to sleep haha!! Hubby2b coming with me. Just gotta write a list of questions etc but my head gets so muddled when I try to think lol

Lou,
You have really turned things around - considering you were high a lot of the time when you first joined - you have worked so incredibly hard without help from any teams - you really should be very proud of yourself! You are taking charge of diabetes - not the other way around and i bet you are feeling tons better for having better levels. Good luck at the clinic appointment.🙂Bev

You write that list out clear Lou, it'll be a life saver, get h2b to write a list too maybe? Northe' right you are doing bloomin well girl:D

I would if I could get my head to unmuddle long enough for me to right anything down =)

Fab results Lou, just brilliant.

Brilliant the way things are going for you. I hope your success continues. Great you are getting a new clinic too. Things are improving.

Fantastic results - you should be proud of yourself for getting such an improvement without any proper support or advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back