Wooo hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Weighed myself this morning 15st 12lb - the last time I remember being 15st anything was over 17 years ago.

Wow that is brilliant news well done Sandy you must feel so joyous.

Great stuff Sandy, well done. One day I would like to be down there as well. 🙂

Brilliant, well done. It is a long time since I was anywhere near 15 stone, although I have only put on a little since I got married 30 years agao

Thanks very chuffed - down from 18st 10lb target is to be under 14 - 5' 10" and built like a prop forward =- which was quite handy when I played at that position 🙂

That's terrific Sandy! So many people actually improve their health enormously when they have received the 'diabetes kick up the rear'! You are doing a great job, and will soon be at your ideal weight, I've no doubt!🙂

That's terrific Sandy! So many people actually improve their health enormously when they have received the 'diabetes kick up the rear'! You are doing a great job, and will soon be at your ideal weight, I've no doubt!🙂

I am just hoping I havent left it too late - my kick up the rear was 3 years ago :(

Well done Sandy!

I'm 3lbs from my ideal weight now and I feel far better off for it.

It is well worth it.

well done, keep at it, i too have already lost 2 stones and now working towards losing stone no 3 and i'm determined to do it 🙂

Well done you, keep it up.
Go out and buy something you want to fit into my mum did this and now she fits in a beautiful dress she is so happy.
Go you!!!!
xx

Well done you, keep it up.
Go out and buy something you want to fit into my mum did this and now she fits in a beautiful dress she is so happy.
Go you!!!!
xx

I may take you up on that I think I might look good in a dress.

I might have an old one knocking around of me in a frock - I'll see if I can dig it out.

Good Work!

Well done!

Thanks for sharing good news!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back