Woke with a right stinking cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzydi

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
😡Not happy - just in time to ruin my wedding anniversary weekend :(

Could this be the cause of raising BS again 😡

Aw Di, I'm so sorry :( I'd be pretty certain that this is the cause of your rising levels - insulin requirements normally (but not always) increase when ill. It might be worth contacting your nurse if you can to see what he/she suggests. I hope it doesn't spoil your weekend too much.

Happy anniversary for the weekend. I hope you are feeling better soon.

If it is any consolation one year my mum had an operation on my birthday, I had an operatin on my dads birthday and big boy (who was still very small) had an operation on his dad birthday.

Then for about 5 years each time we had an anniversary or birthday one of us was at the doctors, dentists or hospital for something or orther.

Aww Di sods law, sorry to hear your feeling under the weather hope things improve, happy anniversary to you andf your hubby though try and stay as positive as you can hun xx

I have am only just getting over one I have had for nearly two weeks. You have my sympathy, Hope you get well soon.

Awww soz to hear that di, try 3 small cloves in a cup, add double brandy, top up wiv hot water then another shot of brandy plus a shot of lemon, then drink whilst hot

Hopefully it'll help ???

Awww soz to hear that di, try 3 small cloves in a cup, add double brandy, top up wiv hot water then another shot of brandy plus a shot of lemon, then drink whilst hot

Hopefully it'll help ???

OMG Scoot - if I drank that much brandy I would be of my face !!

No seriously thanks for the advise guys - I now feel 100% like poop. Can't stop sneezing and got watery eyes and a cough (I now feel really sorry for myself).

I'll look reat atractive tomorrow night in a posh restaurant with a runny nose and dribbling eyes 😱 - 'Happy Anniversary Husband' - Hope I don't put you of your posh nosh lol x

its catching ive been sneezing a bit for days then woke up with the thick head sore throat and watery eyes grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wasnt it Ypauly to started this one off 😡
nave a novely nime the neekend di x sneeze !!

its catching ive been sneezing a bit for days then woke up with the thick head sore throat and watery eyes grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wasnt it Ypauly to started this one off 😡
nave a novely nime the neekend di x sneeze !!

I'll try, need to shake this. Was noping for nots of novin 😱 nis neekned xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back