Winter phenomina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroline

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Has anyone here heard of it? It came up in conversation and is apparently similar to dawn phenomina. Not something I know about, so all thoughts welcome please.

Never heard of that either, will be interesting to get some answers to that one.

Just googled...............its seem to suggest that sugar levels may drop with this as opposed to rise, which may be good...........🙂

I cant say I have ever noticed this, maybe because as the winter months approach, the more food is consumed, and then theres christmas........

Anyone else got some stories.........

New to me. I know cold weather requires more energy to be consumed keeping warm, but it's not like we're living in tin shacks with loin cloths :confused:

Strange. Will watch with interest.

Rob

winter phenomenon

It's difficult to spell, and difficult to understand. However, I know I find winter more difficult because my partner works in Antarctica for several months very northern winter / southern summer, plus fewer daylight hours, less easy to be bothered to cook & wash up for just myself.

just had an e-mail from Diabetes.co.uk re this. It just said it is a change in sugars in winter months. They were asking people to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back