Why? I think this is probably a rhetorical question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelT

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
For some reason ( i blame breakfast but don't know what to do about it) my blood sugar has been reaching new and dizzying heights this well. 20s! I'm going to drop in centre on Tuesday and i guess if that doesn't work i'll have to go harrass my doctor, and admit that i've been testing on the quiet.... I'm due for an annual review but apparently they're running behind.... I worry about what'll happen, but i'll do what i've gotta do. Plus i can't see them doing much more than put up my Metformin dose. And i thought it was all going so well....

If anybody has any suggestions on what a carb-addicted person with limited time and cooking ability/inclination can do for breakfast without having to have bacon and eggs, please feel free to mention it. Or if anybody else has any other suggestions, i've upped the exercise levels recent (Ciroc classes, i caught the strictly bug and figured that if it was good enough for Anne Widdicome...) but i'm still on basic meds (Metfomin 500mg once daily, usually lunchtime, and Ramipril also at lunch).

Thanks for the grumble

Rachel

Instead of bacon and eggs (which i'm assuming are fried). Why not try poached eggs with a slice (or two) of turkey ham on Brown toast?

I have to admit i'd rather have a fruit smoothie as it's quicker digested and gives me a great burst of energy ... i'm hopeless in the mornings and find this gives me that wake up call lol!! I started getting my recipe's from this site ... http://www.diabetia.com/Fruit_Smoothie_Recipes.html. XxXxX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back