Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faurfi

I am having a real giggle this evening. I was wondering exactly who the members on this list are so I clicked on the "Members List" and was surprised to find that they were all young members and I seemed to be the only "old person"! Then I realised that Junior Member actually meant that you were new to the forum and not actually a young person!!!!

So I am still wondering WHO I AM ACTUALLY COMMUNICATING WITH?! I am sending my friends (type 1s and type 2s) a link to join the forum so we can chat online and hope that they will as I don't actually belong to any mailing list that is not child related (having two children with type 1 diabetes I seem to mix in these circles only)!!

I have met some wonderful people (men, women and children) in the UK "Diabetic World" and find I really have a special bond with them and hope to meet many more on this forum! I am starting to sound sentimental now so perhaps time to go to bed!!!

Junior Members

Hi Fiona, I have joined and I am a junior, Roger:D

Ha! Ha!

In my world we are all junior!! Hope to see your friends on here soon Fiona 🙂

I'm an ancient 'junior'
Pleased to be in a group with a problem in common

Welcome Kojack!

Look forward to reading your posts xx

Hi Faurfi
Thanks for your message on my first posting........In February I shall be a 70 year old junior member..lol🙂

Hello & welcome...Im a 42 year old😱 junior lol :D

Now i'm really glad I was not the only one that thought it was age related but after spending more time on here I knew I was wrong - there is some really young senior members......................LOL X 🙄

I quite liked being a junior member for a while.

Ah well, back to reality.

Hi Fiona, and welcome to forum! Hope all is ok with your children, look forward to getting to know you, take care shirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back