while its coming up to a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
so 3 weeks on Sunday will make a year since i've been diagnosis, and it feels like ages ago and also not very long both at same time)

right now i'm trying to decide weather i should make a thing of that day. because i made it year and actually right now i'm actually happy with self i still have challenges and make mistakes(which i know i always will do).

Last edited:
I agree. You have come through a very difficult year and I am sure you feel more confident now than you did at the start and you have learned so much, so that is cause to celebrate because you have met a challenge and are succeeding in the face of it.
I think it was @Sally71's daughter's who celebrated her diaversary with doughnuts which seems rather like sticking 2 fingers up at diabetes and showing it you can deal with it!

Definitely worth a celebration! :D

Yes, you should celebrate. Having made a year (or another one) is an achievement.

I always mark the day. I hope in the future we can also mark the day we get a cure, but until then yes I would do something, even something small like have a nice treat you enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back