Which system is best regarding delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfpipMarathon

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I never ordered the Libre 2 online as bought it over the counter to the best price I paid was £46.36*

Dexcom One I ordered one day and received it the next day via DPD: was really impressed.

So regarding Libre 2 bearing in mind the aforementioned* am I better buying Libre 2 OTC?.

I know I posted saying it was the last time I would be mentioning Libre 2 and Dexcom One famous last words lol. I am planning on alternating between the two for a while until I have decided. I have a transmitter and sensor for Dexcom One plus a spare transmitter.

I ordered the free Libre2 online and was surprised how quickly it came, it wasn't next day but was only about 3 days. I don't know if there are quicker delivery options if you are paying

I have always ordered my Libre's direct, they usally come by Royal Mail parcel post, within 5-7 days of ordering.

I ordered the free Libre2 online and was surprised how quickly it came, it wasn't next day but was only about 3 days. I don't know if there are quicker delivery options if you are paying
I usually buy OTC as I have found a pharmacy in ASDA in the next town a bus ride away that sells them for £46.36 cheaper than online. Just wondered how much quicker by post however I think I will go to the place I usually get them from.

Do they take VAT off as ordering direct you tick at check out to get VAT deducted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back