wheres there a will theres a way

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammy1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
my HBCa1 result in january had gone from 60 t0 74 so was told to go on low carb diet and loose weight or id be in trouble im on 4 40mg gliclazide a day but because i was still eating to many carbs the tablets were have a battle to work any how ive just had my blood result 3 months on and geat news my HBCa1 hd gone from 74 to 54 in 3 months just on low carb diet and stopped drinking beer also i have lost just under a stone in weight so if you put your mind to it you can achive i cut out snacks like cheese and onion crisps and salted peanuts i now have walnuts and monarchs keto snacks and its working im hoping by my next 3 month bloods il be getting to non diabetic status light at the end of the tunnel everyone

my HBCa1 result in january had gone from 60 t0 74 so was told to go on low carb diet and loose weight or id be in trouble im on 4 40mg gliclazide a day but because i was still eating to many carbs the tablets were have a battle to work any how ive just had my blood result 3 months on and geat news my HBCa1 hd gone from 74 to 54 in 3 months just on low carb diet and stopped drinking beer also i have lost just under a stone in weight so if you put your mind to it you can achive i cut out snacks like cheese and onion crisps and salted peanuts i now have walnuts and monarchs keto snacks and its working im hoping by my next 3 month bloods il be getting to non diabetic status light at the end of the tunnel everyone
Well done!

Great stuff @hammy1

Sounds like you’ve found an approach that’s working really well for you - keep going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back