Where is "Is Someone Awake"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyBikey

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I posted in the above thread on Sunday night. When I tried to access it from the link in an email last night to update about my phantom pain I got various permission problems so gave up. Looking tonight I just cannot find it. Has it been deleted or am I losing it?

Maybe she deleted it herself, I think she has done that before, or maybe management merged her threads as they're so similar, I've seen that happen too with other threads.

I believe the thread was put into quarantine by admin.

@MikeyBikey Hope you were going to update that your phantom pain has improved. That must be really challenging to deal with on top of all the other difficulties. Hope you are coping a little better. X

No, you are not losing it, @rebrascora is correct. The thread was quarantined and unfortunately discussion on side topics will have been affected. @MikeyBikey, I suggest you start a new thread on phantom pain. It is a topic that deserves consideration IMO.

No, you are not losing it, @rebrascora is correct. The thread was quarantined and unfortunately discussion on side topics will have been affected. @MikeyBikey, I suggest you start a new thread on phantom pain. It is a topic that deserves consideration IMO.

Glad I wasn't imagining it! Yes I will start a separate thread later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back