Where do you wear your pump????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelb1uk

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all...

Have been chatting to other pumpers/ pre pumpers today about where to wear a pump...

So...where do you wear yours/ plan to wear yours????

Mine is in my bra hehehe 🙄

So far I've been wearing mine clipped to my belt or the pocket of my jeans, but I've also tried wearing it in the front middle part of my bra, and it's comfortable and hidden there as well. 🙂

I guess I steered away from clipping her to me on my trousers cos of being worried I'd drop her into the toilet!!!! hehehehehe 😛

Ah, see my pump is waterproof! 😛

I do have to remember that it's there when I go to the toilet, but it's more from a fear of accidentally pulling the site out than anything else. I think I decided not to wear in my bra most of the time because I didn't want to be reaching into my top to bolus! :D It is quite useful when I'm exercising though.

Haha! I am the opersite! I find that the most handy thing randomange! That is a highly accessable area for me! 🙂

The only thing that bothers me about that is that location warms my pump somewhat, but I have never found anywhere else to be better.

(rips my bras to shreads though heheheheee!)

Mine came with a case that clips it to your belt but I got fed up with the canula coming above the top of my trousers.

I now wear it on a belt round my tummy. It sits in a nice little pouch and the strap is elasticated and fastens with velcro. As it all sits under my shirt I have no worries about catching it on things or it dropping off.

Even better is it doesn't even make my suit bulge, altho my tummy often does lol

hehe plus with my pump i have a remote with bluetooth so I dont have to even touch my pump to bolus, cool huh 🙂 helps me to forget she's there bless her lil cottons!!!

Mine's in my bra too 😱) I do have a remote control for it, but haven't really bothered with that at all - well, since I got over the cool factor of having it, lol.

Sometimes I do wear it in my jeans pocket or on my waistband though, especially when my little girl wants a cuddle as if she sits on my knee then she can't really put her head down on me if it's in my bra. In fact she now tells me to move it!

Reading this thread, I suspect Tom is going to have fewer options than you ladies...:D

Reading this thread, I suspect Tom is going to have fewer options than you ladies...:D

Indeed. My sister reckons (with ref to my pump in my bra) that we are lucky I got diabetes and not her because she is virtually flat chested and nowhere to put it!

Cheek:D

Tom will find somewhere....remember, this is the guy who carries a large glucogel in his pocket!:D

Indeed. My sister reckons (with ref to my pump in my bra) that we are lucky I got diabetes and not her because she is virtually flat chested and nowhere to put it!

Cheek:D

Tom will find somewhere....remember, this is the guy who carries a large glucogel in his pocket!:D

I heard he told you that to spare your blushes...😉:D

You can say that again! I was taking a good look at those diabelt things and the things that Medtronic offer.

Yup, I'll find somewhere. The amount of pocket luggage I have is quite incredible!

Dear god, I wish I'd read this page before replying!

Tom that reply is classic!! Now we all know about your incredible pocket luggage!!!!:D😱:D

Tom that reply is classic!! Now we all know about your incredible pocket luggage!!!!:D😱:D

Viki, dont worry luv, this thread isnt doing him any harm! Pocket "luggage" indeed!:D

Pocket luggage ladies...please, I'm the innocent young one here 😉 Well, probably not lol.

honestly i turn my back on the thread i started for a few hours and I come back to pure filth hahahaha 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back