Where are DSN?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruth Goode

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
We had DSN visiting at least once a week until 3 weeks ago she last visited and was impressed with Carly's level....... now 3 weeks since she didn't text or visit!?!? (despite my couple of texts when I was concerned about Carly 2 weeks ago with her rashes)
Did the Government change it all? if so, it would be nice to inform me the changes :-S

All sorts of possibilities - I'd favour "cock up" over "conspiracy" eg she's lost her mobile phone / been off sick / covering for other colleagues / been on leave or training (should have told you she was going, of course) rather than post is no longer funded due to government changes. Do you have any other phone numbers eg landline for clinic to try?

We have had 2 different DSN visiting us so if one lost it then the other would have inform me, I did texted them both 2 weeks ago and had no reply then I didn't want to bother them again till they text me but now I guess I will have to call the hospital - I'm not really impressed :-(

I hope something gets sorted with the nurses. We had a DSN at our doctors surgery, we were promised an appointment with her once every three months. I saw her once and she disapeard again.

Hi Ruth hope you hear from someone soon its not on when its your child involved, i had one DSN seen here one time next time i went in i got a guy who i have had ever since the other lady took early retirement, last time i saw my DSN was june despite being told he would check how i was doing via phone a month ago ive heard nothing...

We have had 2 different DSN visiting us so if one lost it then the other would have inform me, I did texted them both 2 weeks ago and had no reply then I didn't want to bother them again till they text me but now I guess I will have to call the hospital - I'm not really impressed :-(

Hi Ruth just a thought do you have either of there email addresses? I know some patcients/parents use that as another avenue to keep in touch?? x

Thanks for your replies, it's seem these DSNs don't visit as they say, I don't have their emails' addresses. I will leave it for now because Carly is well despite hypo fequently until then I will call hospital.

Spooky, DSN texted and she's visiting tmw... Someone on forum prob said something ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back