• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
After reading a thread on here written by Northerner I was curious to know when was the last time you had a whole day in single figures.Me personally it was a good while ago now, but would love to hear all of your thoughts...

Well, as far as I know, I'm in single figures daily.

Andy 'Goody Two Shoes' or 'Far Too lucky' HB

its been such a long time I cant remember. However they are going down
gail

Not very often lately. I have had a couple 8s and a 9 since all this fun began, but mostly I'm in the low to mid teens.

Well I was in single figures yesterday but had 2 hypos so i wouldn't count that as a good day.

I might get the odd day a week with all single figures but some above range, like waking up in the 7-9 range, which I would rather them be a bit lower.

I've been in single figures since 26 Oct!! I've had a good run recently 🙂

Oh hang on... d'you mean staying in single figures all day... Oh that's waaaaaaaay less regular. Still have at least one 10.something most days I'm afraid.

Oh hang on... d'you mean staying in single figures all day... Oh that's waaaaaaaay less regular. Still have at least one 10.something most days I'm afraid.

well i made the poll multiple answer to click all that apply x

Ditto. A whole day in single figures is still rare for me - but I now stay out of the teens most days.

Mike, I swear you are my D-twin!

A day in single figures is something or a rareity even for me, I might perhaps manage it once per week but usually I do get a 10 or more most days for some reason I can't quite fathom. Hopefully the spat of basal testing that I've done will help put me onto more days of single figures!

Mike, Emma,

I swear we're all related D wise! Sounds so familiar.

Tom

Mike, Emma, Tom, think we are related like that. Can usually do a day mostly in single figures, rarely totally in them.

Yes yes yes!!

I feel better knowing I have some D brothers and sisters :D

Since Carol only tests 3 times a day as a norm, she was in single figures yesterday, the 26th and the 20th November.

I have results going back several years. Have never been over seven since 1997

Dodger

I recently changed from Levermir to Lantus because I always had at least two double figures a day.

In the three weeks since the change I've had 2 out of control days, 6 days of singles, and the rest have had a single low double.

Yes yes yes!!

I feel better knowing I have some D brothers and sisters :D

Can I join you club......I meet the criteria, often a 10 with single figure readings in a day! 😎

That's very impressive Dodger! Nice to hear from you again - hope things are going well for you my friend 🙂

Dear Alan,

Thanks for your kind thoughts, I am not doing too badly,although my "good" levels have not stopped the onset of complications! lol. I often look in on this site and never fail to notice how helpful and friendly everyone on here is.

Warmest Regards Dodger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back