whats the beeeep

Status
Not open for further replies.

topcat123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
i kinda have given up with this b...dy diabeties....i cant figure it out....at my d nurse yesterday and she change my b...dy tablets yet again first of all my blood sugar was coming down but not quick enough averaging around 8mml and so she changed my tablets then my average was around 5-6mml some 4 and a couple of 3s now im not daft i know that 3 are bads now she is wondering what to do with my as now my blood sugar is to low???:confused:
and change tablets again to get the blood sugar up again:confused:

i thought that as long as my blood sugar is between 4 and 7 i am fine????

whats the sugar plum faries am i suppost to do when the beep goal post keeps changing

sorry rant over

Yep, I'm so glad I'm not the only one confused and bamboozled by this bleeping disease. I just can't figure it out at all.

Unfortunately this thing called diabetes is not an exact science. We are all different and the ranges do differ a little for all of us. My dad was told to aim for a range between 5 and 8, and someone else was told to be between 4.5 and 8

I hope things sort themselves out soon for you.

im sooo fed up im cant get anything right and i feel a bit stupid was at a meeting today not diabetes related and it ended up about my health which was not a good thing with me and my present mind...i getting to the point of repeating myself to different people that i want to hybernate from the outside world i wish no one knew about my diabetes and can treat me as a normal healthy person rather than looking at me as to say "she is not shy to a cream cake" or " im not surprise she is diabetet" because i carry a little weight.

cant be bothered with the phone or my neighbours calling wish people would leave me alone i have my family and my bed...its not as if i have cut myself from the outside world i have been going over the door

this is my rant do not wish to offend anyone just beep off

im sooo fed up im cant get anything right and i feel a bit stupid was at a meeting today not diabetes related and it ended up about my health which was not a good thing with me and my present mind...i getting to the point of repeating myself to different people that i want to hybernate from the outside world i wish no one knew about my diabetes and can treat me as a normal healthy person rather than looking at me as to say "she is not shy to a cream cake" or " im not surprise she is diabetet" because i carry a little weight.

cant be bothered with the phone or my neighbours calling wish people would leave me alone i have my family and my bed...its not as if i have cut myself from the outside world and i have been going over the door

this is my rant do not wish to offend anyone i am just beep off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back