What's my Libre Sensor Done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyBikey

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My sensor has been counting down the hours. With about three hours to go I decided to do a one hour post lunch check (6.6 on the finger) and I got this message. Anybody has tbis and/or know why?

Screenshot_20230610_135948_com.freestylelibre.app.gb.jpg

My sensor has been counting down the hours. With about three hours to go I decided to do a one hour post lunch check (6.6 on the finger) and I got this message. Anybody has tbis and/or know why?

View attachment 26248
What happened when you clicked the red exclamation point?

I had about 3 hours left on one, last week. Scanned it with librelink & was told the sensor had expired.
Yet it was ticking along nicely on xdrip.

It was due a change. So I did.

View attachment 26248

Looking it what you have, here, again. I’d hazard a guess the battery or the circuit has lost consistency and tripped out the memory of the sensor.

380 days? Is a long wait to see if it’s set to “auto destruct.” 😉

I had about 3 hours left on one, last week. Scanned it with librelink & was told the sensor had expired.
Yet it was ticking along nicely on xdrip.

It was due a change. So I did.
When using 3rd party apps like xdrip, you will find Libre keep working for another 12 hours.
After that, it will recycle the last 8 hours of data.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back