What do you use to note down your results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacol4940

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've been using the DAFNE on my phone, but just wondered if there was something more suited to using the pump? Doesnt have to be an app, I'm happy to go back to a booklet or similar....

I've really been enjoying 'mySugr' recently

It's a great logging app which is available free, with some extra whizzy features (eg photographing food for reference and search ing your results for what worked last time) which you can pay a small amount for. They give you a few weeks worth of everything to begin with so that you can see how you like it.

They also set weekly 'challenges' which allow you to earn the premium features for a few days at a time.

There are specific pump-friendly things like logging of TBR which are useful

My other logging fave is DiabetesDiary.

I'm old skool Sacol, I use the diabetes monitoring diaries. I like being able to see on a page in front of you all the info AND being able to comment on changes you've made/are trying, as well as noting wat you eat, what exercise you're doing, when you put in a TBR etc and I find it esaier to spot trends, which I find it hard to see on computer/mobile devices.

It's a great logging app which is available free, with some extra whizzy features (eg photographing food for reference and search ing your results for what worked last time) which you can pay a small amount for. They give you a few weeks worth of everything to begin with so that you can see how you like it.

They also set weekly 'challenges' which allow you to earn the premium features for a few days at a time.

Mike I'm going to search for those apps now, always happy to try new things!

I have an android phone so can't get MySugr :(

sacol - I just found the same thing (I'm on a Samsung)!

Also, just checked the diabetes diary - there are a few with the same name but one has a pay-for AND free version, reviews are quite good, and the other has had mixed reviews (one noting it was too simple a function).

I've googled and I can't find any log sheets either....

sacol - I just found the same thing (I'm on a Samsung)!

Also, just checked the diabetes diary - there are a few with the same name but one has a pay-for AND free version, reviews are quite good, and the other has had mixed reviews (one noting it was too simple a function).

I'm on Samsung too!

Is it one of these or a different one which you use please Mike?
Also I'm not on a pump.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...sMSwxLDEwMiwianAuaGlkZWtpLmRpYWJldGVzbGl0ZSJd

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...51bGwsMSwxLDEwOSwianAuaGlkZWtpLmRpYWJldGVzIl0.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...iY29tLmplc2NodWFzY2hhbmcuZGlhYmV0ZXNkaWFyeSJd

I've tried glucose buddy and I'm not a fan....

I dont really like the look of the ones I've seen so far....does anyone have a spreadsheet?

I am still pen and paper..............(custom made spreadshseet)

I am not as strict as I used to be when on DAFNE, but I will try to get my result written down every couple of days.......

its the only way to go..........🙂

I always like to take a look at what people have built themselves… Would you mind sharing your spreadsheet with me novorapidboi26?

Can drop me a line at fredrik.debong [at] mysugr.com 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back