What do you think ? so pleased with BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennywren

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Ive had diabetes for 30 years now , and to be honest because i have brittle diabetes i had be sort of left to get on with it because we never seem to be getting anywhere . At the beginning of the year i got really upset and told my diabetic nurse that i was really frightened as i was starting to get complications , she was brilliant she put me on a DAFne course in june and from there i started on the pump in september , fast forward a month and look at these fab blood sugars ive never had blood sugars like this before my HBA1c has always been around the 10-12 mark .

23/10/10- 9.9,6.6,5.8.6.7,8,7.3,5.0

24/10/10-10.5,7.1,5.4,6.1,5.8,5.1

25/10/10-8.3,6.5,6.9,5.7,6.0,7.9

Im so pleased all the hard work is paying off 🙂

There great readings Jenny, just goes to show it's never to late to turn things around, very well done!🙂

Congratulations!

Not a single hypo or hyper!

From the perspective of a type 2, they look pretty good to me.

Well done,

Andy 🙂

Wonderful news Jenny, and just goes to show that things can be improved with the right education, equipment and plenty of hard work and determination! 🙂 Really pleased for you!

Well done!! I'm hoping that mine behave in the same way soon!! I'm glad you stuck with it!! XxXxX

Brillaint figures there Jen well done hun x

Marvellous................i need to get a pump........

Brilliant levels - and dont underestimate the hard work you have obviously put in - its hard work using a pump - but the rewards make it all worthwhile - so well done to you.🙂Bev

Well done, those results are truly impressive! I have brittle diabetes, diagnosed 33 years ago so very similar to you. It's not a term you hear so much now I don't think, but also like you I have been left to my own devices. My hba1c is 7.6 but that's only because I test and correct like mad. So pleased that you've found the pump such an improvement. Well done.

Well done excellent result🙂

Thank you all very much i will let you know what my next HBA1c is , hopefully hugh improvement 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back