what a pain in the behind today was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellaa

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well, i woke up at half 7, tested and my sugars were 17.8 :/ so tested again they were 13.4 :/, so i followed that one and gave myself the right amount of insulin.
so come around 1ish, i thought i was low i couldn't concentrate on my lesson, so i tested and they were 18.9 :O
i was like what the hell, well i left them till the end of that lesson and had lunch and gave insulin, i gave a bit more to try and bring them down.
So dinner time, ate my dinner, went to get my lil brother to sleep at around 7 and kinda fell asleep with him on me (2month old). so i only woe up 15mins or so ago and tested cause i had missed my dinner jab, and my sugars were at 15.8, now i have given more insulin in the hopes of today was a fluke and i'm not coming down with something :/

gah diabetes, give me a break.

Wow! You must be feeling rotten with levels like that all day :( I hope it was just the diabetes fairy messing with you today, and that she's back on best behaviour tomorrow 🙂

oh yes, i was really horrible today was in a right bad mood.
and i have now made one of my new college friends hate me cause i could not stop what i was saying thats how i get when my sugars are high. :/

and i have now made one of my new college friends hate me cause i could not stop what i was saying thats how i get when my sugars are high. :/

Do they know you have diabetes? You should explain and apologise, I'm sure they'll be OK once they understand 🙂

If they're a real friend then I'm sure they'll realise and forget it ever happened 🙂

Hope tomorrow is better for you!

it's just one of these boys in my class, he didn't look to happy so i went up to him and asked what was up. and he said his granddad had just died, and i burst out laughing.
i seriously couldn't help it, i know i've done something like that before when i had high sugar levels.
but oh god i feel bad now i realised what i did. :/

Can you send him an email or anything to let him know that's how high BG levels affect you, and apologise? He might not want to talk about it in person, but might appreciate you letting him know that you didn't mean to laugh, and feel bad that you did.

Hope tomorrow's a better day!

I hope yesterday was a fluke and things are better today. There are a lot of viruses going round, so I hope you're not comming down with anything too.

Explain to your college friends, you'll the know the real ones because they will accept and understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back