What a diffirence a week makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
After lasts weeks carry on with the needles i was more then pleasently surprised when every one of my 4 items were in stock i nearly keeled into my shopping trolley in shock, it just goes to show my pharmacy s not 100% useless.

Hurrah! I'm dreading my visit this week, as I have seven different things to get. What are the chances? 🙄

I reckon on 7 different items, but six of them will be wrong for Northerner.

A week does make a lot of difference. My current thinking is we need the (bad word) times in order to appreciate the goods ones fully. I know this doesn't help the bad times when they happen, but I am enjoying the good ones right now.

After lasts weeks carry on with the needles i was more then pleasently surprised when every one of my 4 items were in stock i nearly keeled into my shopping trolley in shock, it just goes to show my pharmacy s not 100% useless.

Wow *faints in amazment* If only all pharmacys could get themselves sorted and get prescriptions correct the first time...

Hurrah! I'm dreading my visit this week, as I have seven different things to get. What are the chances? 🙄

Er no chance I say, sorry Northerner, you might get 4 or 5 of them correct...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back