we're all going on a....summer holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frantastic

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
well i'm off on my jollys tomorrow. thats if you can even call it a holiday as being unemployed its more of a scrounge all my spare money together and go and stay with my sister for a month who lives in Berlin. but still, its getting out of the country which i class as a holiday!

any it got me wondering where other diabetics like to go on their holidays?
whats the best places you've been?
and where would you love to go if you had no financial restrictions?

Mine would be a long list of places to go as not seen much of the world so far, but my favourite place i have been is New Zealand. one word.... gorgeous!

love to hear your stories and ideas 🙂

Hi Fran hope you have a good time hun.
Places i have been are all in england tbh im not a freuqent flyer by any stretch of the imagination last time i went away was the last year in my senior school we went to Italy to ski.Personally for me Devon and the coast are ideal for me the peace and serenity is great.

If i had no financial restrictions it would be Bali everytime.

Hope you have a good time in Berlin! I have only had diabetes a couple of years and haven't been anywhere exotic (unless you count a day out in Guildford 🙂) I'm off to Yorkshire soon for a week and that's about it for this year! If I had no financial restrictions I'd like to do a big tour of China and eastern Russia.

i went to berlin just before the wall came down and loved it ...great city ...im off to wales soon to sit in a wooden cabin by the estuary watching the tides ...love it ...anywhere by water and im a happy fishy x

Since being diagnosed with diabetes I have been to Florida, Canada, Disney Paris, Berlin

Enjoy your trip Fran, I hope you have a great time with your sister.

If money was no object and I could go any place I liked with no restriction, I'd love to go to Tibet, specifically Lahsa and I'd like to tour Europe visiting places like museums and art gallerries.

hope you have a great holiday fran 🙂 ive not been anywere in last few years. hoping to get over to haven in scotland next year with my hubby, daughter an the grandkids 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back