well that seemed to go aloter better then exprcted. Or so i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
seems have gone okay with some blips. Notticed i was heading down fast a litle while agter my 3 course meal out. Did a finger pick just to make sure i wasnt acutlly low. Ate a bag of hariboos which may have bit a bit much but didnt work out 2 badlly. I hadnt even done my second main course injection so hadn't the secons main course injection so masivlly over etsitmated 1 part of meal. Little while after tea i had feeling i was droping bacause i didnt see anyspike at all. And the line seem to have a cruve down so thought i beter do a finger pick to see where i actultty was a lot lower then the libre was saying so decided to eat some chocoltate. Unfourtty this evwning my sensor decided to fail. Decided not to applyI did an inatail befors bes tear it said 10.7. Maybw over did on the cholate so thought norl ideal but not too bad and then checked on it again as was felling kind if shaky it said 13.3 did a reteast 11.7 so while it may have rose it should go down. I was expecting to be sky high oe actully hypo a least once on chirstto day. Unfontlly when i tested this morning it said 11.8. Retested before having backfast at it was 11.3 when noticef i was bit high before going to sleep i was meant to check on it letter on in night not a diaster though i supose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-25-19-48-05.png
    Screenshot_2021-12-25-19-48-05.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back