Well nurse thinks I'm effectavity out of my honeymoon phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
So my diabetic nurse thinks I have officially out of my honey moon phase as my inaullin needs are going up and up(now this did haven't before but settled down). She did sujust going up from a whole unit to of mty evening levimer(which I'm a bit warring off without trying half unit first as sometimes in past I was even a half unit increase has caused problems at earlier time in the night) I currently take 5 she suggested going straight to 6 I'm thinking I'll try half an unit tonight then if I'm still high in morning go to 6 tomorrow but. I'm torn between doing that and listening to her sujestition.

There is no harm in being cautious especially when you are anxious about hypos through the night, so if you are more comfortable with just increasing a half unit at a time then do that and see how you get on.

There is no harm in being cautious especially when you are anxious about hypos through the night, so if you are more comfortable with just increasing a half unit at a time then do that and see how you get on.
Yeah I always like to change things half a unit at time weather I'm increasing or reducing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back