weird symptom ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Just sorted myself after a 20+ hyper but now cant sort my eyes out having to keep rubbing them to almost stop them from closing, im not particularly tired so it is an effect of the hyper? i aint had this symptom before.

Cheers.

very possible Steff, I often have eye issues when high or low or not! So it is hard to pin point, could be worth mentioning to quackie, or go to boots or other drug dealer and get some over the counter eye drops?

My eyes get like that sometimes. I keep eye drops handy and that always seems to sort them out, but worth mentioning to doctor. I get hayfever which affects my eyes anyway.

I've just asked the wife to try and get some "viscotears liquid gel" Falcon123/Michael suggested it for after a long day at a computer screen but may be good allround??

I get like this too, especially during the hay fever season, Optrex does the trick usually.

Thanks for the ideas and replies all x

I get really dry eyes if I am high. I particularly notice it if I have my contact lenses in - they normally have to come straight out

Rx

Just a quick word to the wise - there are different kinds of eye drops for differing symptoms, would defo ask the pharmacist which is best for your problem, the guy I worked for was great at knowing which were best in each case and also what wouldn't clash with current medication.

Also, they may have a generic type which will work out much cheaper than buying branded drops..........

xx

i don't ever need eyedrops, but i do find when i'm high (usually over 15) that i get immense lethargy, i can barely keep my eyes open i'm so tired! often if i'm like that i fall asleep wherever i am.

i don't ever need eyedrops, but i do find when i'm high (usually over 15) that i get immense lethargy, i can barely keep my eyes open i'm so tired! often if i'm like that i fall asleep wherever i am.

Yes same here I fell asleep struned over my sons bean bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back