Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

WendyB61

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
The nut bars from Aldi are low carb and I have been eating one daily as a snack not realising how high in calories they are,no wonder I’m not losing any weight, does anyone do slimming world? If so are their hi fi bars ok to eat?

The nut bars from Aldi are low carb and I have been eating one daily as a snack not realising how high in calories they are,no wonder I’m not losing any weight, does anyone do slimming world? If so are their hi fi bars ok to eat?

I lost 5 stones, low fat, low calorie, didn't stress on the carbs.

I suppose I was the opposite, lost 15kg, low carb, didn't stress over fats or calories.
Each to their own.

Today I am wearing a piece of straight fabric wrapped around secured with a belt and folded over - I need to take my kilts apart and make them smaller and everything else is in the wash.
I have been under a lot of stress and not eating two meals a day which was my usual routine, about every 12 hours, so I can really recommend not snacking as I wasn't doing that, and sticking to mainly foods containing protein and fats, then gradually reducing until you find the amount of carbs which will allow you to lower your weight.
I have two cups of coffee with cream as a daily maximum, in hot weather I drink sugar free fizzy or squash, and water. I drink water when I get up and when I go to bed.

Hmm, I lost 39Kg on low carb, higher fat, higher protein, low calorie diet plus exercise. I didn't stress over any of it but kept to my self imposed guidelines every day. Quite easy with a tailored App.

It's whatever works for you as an individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back