Weather weather Easter Hols

mikeydt1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
was a cracking day here in my parts yesterday. got up and that wind has picked up and blowing hard so will it or won't it be another hols wash out seems the normal case every easter we have had up here in Lancashire.

Lets have some predictions for the holidays.

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Our eldest daughter’s birthday is on 3rd April and as she will be 37 this time she’s had a few birthdays around about Easter time. These have ranged from full on sunshine and hot to snow! We live in the north west like you, so I’m predicting for us, a bit of sunshine, a cool wind but dry, with lots of chocolate! ;)

Stitch147

Relationship to Diabetes
MODY
Its definitely chillier today than yesterday. Is Trevs birthday on the 5th April. And he's had all sorts of weather from heatwaves to snow.

trophywench

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well - mines on the 17th and I've definitely had as wide a variation as Trev! I haven't kept a record of how may were dry wet freezing or sunny and a bit late to start doing that now!

Felinia

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I can remember having snow on my birthday - 1 June!!! We've had a lovely 4 days here, and it was nice to meet my friend for lunch in her garden yesterday. We are very much hoping to celebrate my 70th birthday exactly one year late in June.

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Well - mines on the 17th and I've definitely had as wide a variation as Trev! I haven't kept a record of how may were dry wet freezing or sunny and a bit late to start doing that now!
Mine’s the 19th Jenny and I’ve had every type of weather going. The last three years though have been amazing. Last year obviously I only went as far as the shed but the previous two years I’ve eaten outdoors. This year when the only option is to eat outdoors it’s going to be blowing a hoolie with hailstones, snow and horizontal rain. Let’s see if I’m right.

nonethewiser

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Warm yesterday cold today. Early evening out in garden putting bedding plants in, come in before frozen so central heating on now, just starting to thaw.

mikeydt1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
it was the wind here what was just chilling again. that settles it i am going to build a wind breaker today enough is enough :) there is only only problem it would have to be on wheels as the wind keeps changing directions.

mikeydt1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
wow went outside this morning and was shocked how cold it was took my breath away. checked with my device and it is just above freezing.

nonethewiser

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Frost on car on waking, starting to melt now as sun is shining so looks like going to be lovely day, going for 5 mile walk after lunch hopefully in t shirt no coat, will see.

mikeyB

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
What’s a holiday?

At least a touch of snow will keep crowds to a minimum on the beaches, even for hardy Brits.

mikeydt1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
just started snowing here and sods law have to go out in it.

nonethewiser

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
In keswick today cars passing thru with snow on, mountain tops also covered with white stuff. Sun was out but cold, very cold, strong icy wind blowing.

mikeyB

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
It's been gloriously sunny in the Ribble Valley all day, but that's about it. The temperature has never got above 5 C.

Lisa66

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Turned into a beautiful sunny day here, but boy is that breeze cold!

Paulbreen

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
A light sprinkling of snow on the ground here this morning when I got up and 80% chance of more snow all day, funny we had 23 degrees last Wednesday lol

mikeyB

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Good job we don’t all live in Wales, or this thread would be just is it raining or not. :D