We got a mention in a trade mag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelT

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
I was bored ok, but i was reading "PharmaTimes" in my teabreak and and artical in it was dealing with how "customers" (that's us) use social network sites and the internet to find out about treatments and communicate with each other. And lo and behold, next to Facebook, MySpace and Twitter was Diabetessupport.co.uk!!! See, random pharmaceutical journalists have noticed us.

Brilliant Rachel! Well spotted! :D

I just saw a pharmacist on The One Show and he looked about 12! I'm sure he wasn't, but perhaps he's been at the elixirs!

Good spot rach nice to see us getting a mention x

Yeah, our newest intake of pharmacists do look a bit young...Lovely kids though. If they have found the secret of eternal youth i wish they'd share it with the rest of us!

Yeah, our newest intake of pharmacists do look a bit young...Lovely kids though. If they have found the secret of eternal youth i wish they'd share it with the rest of us!

im worried cos the prime minister is so young looking !😱
good stuff about trade mag !!

Its great the forum is getting known even in a trade mag. Now for everybody looking younger what is that old adage you know you are getting older when police officers look like they should be at school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back