We are doing a coffee Morning :) - Plymouth, Devon

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamHim

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Saturday 18th February at Mount Gould Methodist Church in Plymouth, Devon

All monies raised for Diabetes UK - Youre all welcome to attend 🙂

Splendid idea, I have done just that, we hope to see you Saturday 🙂 Please introduce yourself.
Thank you, will do my best to pop along but as is half term I may get overruled , if you hold any more do keep me in the loop!

Splendid idea, I have done just that, we hope to see you Saturday 🙂 Please introduce yourself.
Just to say it is not likely I will be able to make it tomorrow as step son has to be in Somerset around lunchtime but keen to get involved with future events and fundraising, also I am involved with the research team at Derriford and they are hoping to back research champions and community meet-ups/info days, it’s only starting to be planned but if your interested in knowing more then please do let me know. keep in touch!

How did it go?

Just to say it is not likely I will be able to make it tomorrow as step son has to be in Somerset around lunchtime but keen to get involved with future events and fundraising, also I am involved with the research team at Derriford and they are hoping to back research champions and community meet-ups/info days, it’s only starting to be planned but if your interested in knowing more then please do let me know. keep in touch!
Yes that would be great, if I can help I'd like to be involved too, sorry you could not make it this time around. Next time for sure.

Fantastic @IamLawrie !

Hope you enjoyed it and found it rewarding.Good to hear you are considering planning another 🙂

Very well done Lawrie!

Perhaps a Mod could tell me where I can send the money to ?

Brilliant @IamLawrie

There’s a ‘donate’ button at the top of the forum page you can use. You can then specify a single donation of any amount 🙂

Yes that would be great, if I can help I'd like to be involved too, sorry you could not make it this time around. Next time for sure.
Thank you, definitely keep me in the loop as I am in ernesettle but was living in greenbank until recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back