Waterproof libre 2 cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bat5

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi,
Does anybody have recommendations for waterproof libre 2 cover ? I know they are already waterproof but I’m looking for some extra protection and wondered if you lovely people had any recommendations.
Thanks

Hi @Bat5 Do you mean a patch to make them stay on better? I do have some but haven’t needed them yet for swimming. I find my Libre is fine unless it’s right at the end of its 14 days and then the chlorine lifts the edges ever so slightly.

I don’t need them to be honest as I’ve never had a problem with the sensor staying on. But because I’ve been doing lots of swimming and been very active with work there have been a couple of close calls so I’m being proactive for a couple of weeks.
whatever you want to call it - protective , waterproofing or staying on better.

Try Opsite, it’s a transparent tape. You’ll need 1m x 10cm and cut it into a circle. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Opsite-Fle...CZ5AIQ8/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B01CZ5AIQ8&psc=1. Cut a small circle of paper or card to go under it, in top of the sensir, that way if it peels yu can take it off without disturbing the sensor. I used to use it, but frankly don’t bother now as the sensor is fine without it whilst swimming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back