Waterloo Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Not watched this for a few weeks now but is the lad in it called Aiden a diabetic?.The new guy thats just joined and been made the new chef Alan seems to be a breath of fresh air

Not watched this for a few weeks now but is the lad in it called Aiden a diabetic?.The new guy thats just joined and been made the new chef Alan seems to be a breath of fresh air

No, I don't think he is diabetic, I think he was possibly using having low blood sugar as an excuse, not 100% sure though x

No, I don't think he is diabetic, I think he was possibly using having low blood sugar as an excuse, not 100% sure though x

wow i will really have to catch up with this show lol

I watch it every week, I've never seen him in the show before last night.It's funny how they do that with characters on waterloo road. He's not diabetic just used that as an excuse made me a little mad xx

They had a girl with diabetes in maybe the last series, I don't keep up with it so much any more. She had an eating disorder and was skipping insulin to lose weight. I'm sure we must of discussed it here before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back