Water doesn't quench my thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargB

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
But a cup of tea - lovely!

I drink tap water or from the water cooler at work and usually down two cups at a time but have to keep going back for more.

A cup of tea however is just right.

Am I odd?

No dont think your odd alot of people i no say the same, that a cup of hot tea cools them down too 🙂

I go from one to the other. I have to have a glass of water to take the pills with and try to have plenty of water through the day.

I drink tap water or from the water cooler at work and usually down two cups at a time but have to keep going back for more.

Am I odd?

Nope, I'm the same. Plus, I read somewhere that a cup of tea is more hydrating than a cold drink because the body absorbs warm liquids faster than cold. I drink loads of tea every day. It seems to help bring my numbers down too.

Nope your not odd i dont do hot drinks at all though, i only drink evian or highland springs .

I drink between 6 and 8 mugs of tea a day, but usually have a glass of water with each meal except breakfast, when it's three mugs of tea!🙂

I drink bottled water like it's going out of style lol.. it quenches my thirst but I have to drink it cold.. I do find sometimes with a cup of tea it has the same effect and I just want to keep drinking it lol.

Am I odd?

I can't stand the taste of water, it tastes metalic to me, know matter where it comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back