Watches

garth

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
He/Him
Are there any watches that monitor you glucose levels

Not directly. There are many that claim to do it but they just give random numbers,

If you have a CGM then you can generally display results on your phone with appropriate software.

That it in a nutshell.

Currently no, but this company is working on one:

They have been for some time, so don't hold your breath!

There are 3rd party apps like xdrip, juggluco, shugah and diabox that can show your glucose levels on your watch.

Short answer no - longer answer is yes - you can get CGM readings on a smart watch with a bit of effort - I have an Android Phone and a Galaxy 4 smartwatch (much cheaper than newer versions) and a Libre 2+ sensor - download Juggluco on phone plus g watch wear app on phone and watch and make them talk to each other - you get real-time readings on your watch - works perfectly- y
1721769991249.jpeg

The libre 2 alerts show on the phone. I did at one point have it set up to the levels but it needs a lot of messing about so I have Gluroo showing as a banner on my phone and use the watch for alarms and that works for me IMG_5230.jpegthat’s my phone on nighkode but as you can see it still shows without unlocking or scanning the app

Attachments

• IMG_5294.png
    IMG_5294.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 9
Short answer no - longer answer is yes - you can get CGM readings on a smart watch with a bit of effort - I have an Android Phone and a Galaxy 4 smartwatch (much cheaper than newer versions) and a Libre 2+ sensor - download Juggluco on phone plus g watch wear app on phone and watch and make them talk to each other - you get real-time readings on your watch - works perfectly- y
View attachment 31020
Same here. I can’t fault the set up on the watch. A lot of the stock galaxy watch faces take the G-watch BG complications too. Analog clock faces can be an issue at certain times of day when the hands sweep over the reading. Lol.

My setup for how! I also sent the Galaxy Watch 5 back as I found issues with it for myself and preferred the other one.

Attachments

• 20240801_133422.jpg
    20240801_133422.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
The libre 2 alerts show on the phone. I did at one point have it set up to the levels but it needs a lot of messing about so I have Gluroo showing as a banner on my phone and use the watch for alarms and that works for me View attachment 31021that’s my phone on nighkode but as you can see it still shows without unlocking or scanning the app
Hi @PhoebeC, is your phone android or iPhone please?

Back