Volunteers needed for a focus group meeting- University of Warwick, Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohini

Hello everyone,

This is a request to interview a group of diabetic patients in the community for a Masters level project at the University of Warwick titled 'Responsibility of innovation and its adoption in the NHS'. I am aiming to conduct a focus group meeting so as to bring to light, the opinions of the people using NHS services, diabetics in this case.
I will be grateful if some of you living in or close to Coventry are willing to meet up for a friendly chat to share your experience with me and a few others like you, in an hour long, open-ended, questionnaire-based interview to be held in July/ first week of August. It would greatly benefit my research being conducted under the supervision of Prof. Mark Elliott (Assistant Prof., IDL, WMG, University of Warwick) and also help understand the beneficiary side of the story.

If willing, please contact me on my email id R.Sekhar@warwick.ac.uk and I will provide you further information. Please be assured that the results of the study will be used anonymously and no identity will be revealed.

I hope to see some friendly faces soon!

Regards,

Ms. Rohini Sekhar
MSc. Healthcare Operational Management
WMG, University of Warwick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back