Vodafone PAYG question

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
I have got A unlocked phone/vodafone sim card for my 90 year aunt. She whats to know if she can top up by her debit card on the phone she doest have internet access and lives in an isolated place so cant get to shops that often.

Vodafone suggests there are number of ways to top up
- via the Vodafone phone app
- call them on 2345

The last option may be easiest for your aunt if she is unfamiliar with technology to use the app.

thanks

I have got A unlocked phone/vodafone sim card for my 90 year aunt. She whats to know if she can top up by her debit card on the phone she doest have internet access and lives in an isolated place so cant get to shops that often.
I got my bank card registered with the app. Hit top up, chose amount. Enter the last 3 digits of the security code on the back of the card. & confirm. Then there is a text thanking for the top up. They do a bundle which includes data too. I tend to get the data rolled over on the next one? Best wishes to your aunt.

thanks will tell her this am going to top up a £10 top up for her she will not use it much just to call me and to have in a emergency

Last edited:
Back