visit to gp

Status
Not open for further replies.

am64

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I saw my gp this morning for repeat prescriptions including strips...and yet again i had no problems ! no questions asked just congratulations for acheiving so well...i love my gp !! heheee not literally:D

Our GPs have the power to make our lives a pleasure or a hell. Sounds like yours is making life a hell.

lol i have similier feelings for mine am

I love my doctor too. She's diabetic. She's now the proud owner of a copy of Diabetes for Dummies.

Which reminds me I have to take my repeat to the chemists. (They will check what I need is in stock and order it in if necessary.)

It's always nice when they just give it to you without a fuss isn't it! long may it continue. Also to have a nice doctor they can be hard to find x

I too have a great GP, I can talk to her and she listens and is pro-active.. have never had a problem getting any of my strips, needles, lancets etc...

I too have a great GP, I can talk to her and she listens and is pro-active.. have never had a problem getting any of my strips, needles, lancets etc...

I wish mine was.

hmmmm, it sounds like everyone here has a great relationship with their gp and see's them pretty reguarly?

however i would only go to see my gp regarding other medical problems, anything diabetic related i would talk to doctor at diabetic centre at the hospital. am i alone here?

regarding repeat prescriptions all i do is ring up chemist and order it, they get it in, all good, never need to see gp for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back