Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodside

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning all
Have just spent the last 7 days testing positive with the virus. Today l did my flow test & its showing negative, so fingers crossed my next test tomorrow will also be negative. But my husband has tested positive this morning. I had to cancel my diabetic blood test & check up for last week. Have to also cancel my appointment at my local hospital next week, where l have injections put into my eyelids for my Dystonia. We were also supposed to be going to a family wedding next weekend, which had been cancelled twice already because of the virus. Sorry for my moaning, at least writing this has helped me to get my feelings out. Thank you for being here & reading my posting. X

Hi.
So sorry to hear you have had Covid and now your husband has it. Hope you both fully recover quickly and are able to make it to the wedding next weekend.
Do you test your BG levels? Just wondering if you saw any obvious impact on them from the virus?

Hi.
So sorry to hear you have had Covid and now your husband has it. Hope you both fully recover quickly and are able to make it to the wedding next weekend.
Do you test your BG levels? Just wondering if you saw any obvious impact on them from the virus?
Thank you for your reply, since l was diagnosed with diabetes 2, l was given the chance to use diet etc to sort myself out, which l did. Never had any medication or done any BG level testing. The only symptoms l suffered with this virus was a strange throat. Not really sore, tiredness & a blocked nose. No coughing or the loss of smell. I do feel that my three injections have certainly helped me.

Sorry to hear that Covid has caused a bit of chaos for you @Woodside and spoiled your plans :(

Glad that you seem to have only had a mild case of the illness, but can fully understand your frustrations. Hope your husband recovers speedily, and that you can still make the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back