Victoza side effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucy123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Could any Vic users help me please?
I am feeling absolutely tired out lately - and have to be honest quite irritable with it. I am just wondering if this is a side effect of the Victoza that I am now taking - and if so, will it pass?

I have had the headache associated with Victoza but no nausea or vomiting. I was just wondering if how I am feeling could be related?

I feel so tired I want to go to bed before lunchtime and sleep all day!

I do force myself to go to the gym though and this seems to help, but it does seem a real struggle at the moment.

On the other hand it could just be a bug type thing or something.

Is there a patient information leaflet with it? That may shed some light on it. Or it might help to talk to doctor or nurse or give NHS direct a call.

I hope you feel better soon. It could just be a change in the weather, but do get things checked.

Sorry Lucy - No problems here that I am aware of. I do tend to have a nap in the afternoon but no doubt my GP will tell me it's age related.

I've got the nausea but that's it for me. No other problems with it at all.

Thank you for all your responses - I have done some searching online and tiredness can be a side effect with the headaches-will keep at it though.🙂

How long have you been taking it Lucy? It's less than a month for me but it's made huge difference already.

How long have you been taking it Lucy? It's less than a month for me but it's made huge difference already.

I started just before xmas but stopped over xmas and started again. It is definitely working and so much better than the Byetta for me. I am sure once the headache and tiredness wear off it will be perfect for me.

I hope you continue okay on it Alison and so pleased it is working for you.

I am on victoza, and l find l am fine on the 0.6 doze but when l am put on the higher doze of 1.2 l get a thumping bad headache a nd nausea l am also on metformin maybe it upsets my blood pressure

As I said in ElaineAnne's thread. I find the effects are worse, especially the nausea, if I inject but don't don't eat fairly soon after. Are you doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back