Victoza and eggy burps

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucy123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
After throwing a wobbly and refusing to take any meds I am now being good and back on them - and feel awful!

Does anyone else on victoza get the awful eggy burps - and if so how do you get rid of it.

Also, do any of you take metformin with victoza too,and if so how do you space it.

I am currently taking 2000 metformin slow release in the morning, and victoza in the evening? Also taking frusemide too.

I just feel warn out with no energy again, but know it will get better.

Off to sip some ginger tea now.🙄

I don't know anything about Victoza, but metformin has a very smelly effect on my lower gut, especially after eating a carby meal. Check with your GP, but I've always been told to split metformin doses, half morning and half evening. I'm on the standard stuff, so do check whether it matters with the slow release.

I agree with you Leelee. I have found that charcoal tablets help to offset this problem and my dogs and my dogs are now talkiong to me again!!

I did a bit of research after my post and it does seem to be related to victoza.

After a terrible night of vomiting (thanks Victoza!) the breath is fresh again today.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back