very good news

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahams mum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
hi guys i did not put this on the pregnancy section because i am not diabetic but finally after 7 years of trying really a give up hope i am pregnant !!!!! graham is really happy but he want a baby brother and some people already ask me if will be diabetic as well , ireally hope not but ther is nothing that i can do if will happen again( 6 weeks and 3 days dating scan my date nearly 8 weeks) i have to wait the 12 weeks scan now :D

Hiya hun congrats all the best in your pregnancy, you can join all the other expactant mummies now in the pregnancy section xx

Congratulations :D I love happy news 😉 x

How exciting Daniela!

Many congratulations to you both. I hope all goes well with the pregnancy and that Graham is happy about his new job as big brother!

All the best xx

one of graham close friend has a little bother and graham said he is going to be a better big brother because he shout at him and graham said he wont so i am very looking forward to the arrival of this new person (finger cross because i had a miscarrige before graham)

Congratulations :D x

What wonderful news congratulations x

Congratulations Daniela x

Wonderful wonderful news

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniela congratulazioni. Io sono cos? felice per voi. Sto usando un traduttore di parlare a voi in italiano!

Daniela congratulazioni. Io sono cos? felice per voi. Sto usando un traduttore di parlare a voi in italiano!

well donne i am really impress thanks a lot to everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back