very down

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
bloods not good. Still hypoing. Had a 17 earlier on.

Very teary and exhausted

stalker lady is still on my case. The things she is saying now is making my skin crawl. If anyone wants to know, you'll have to pm me.

I just want to crawl into a dark hole and hide. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep doing all of this. The diabetes is bugging me really badly. As is everything else.

i don't know what to do. I hate this so much. Stalker woman is making things a million times worse. Just, everything is wrong at the moment.

I've pm'd you 🙂

I know how you feel at the minute I feel the same right now - not that it'll make you feel any better about it all. I hope you feel better about things soon x

Oh Sam - sorry you are having such a rough time.

Do you and the stalker have any friends in common - who could take her to one side and get her to stop ?

Re diabetes - you've made a lot of progress lately and you have the pump on the horizon. Stress can really mess you up - are there any zombies you can kill.... you can always imagine ....... don't know what I was thinking.

as i posted in the pub

hey sam got reply from LJ re my complaint i have to report it as abuse ...but also join up ummm how do i do that....follow the instructions i spose....

To you all I as a non member of Live Jornal did access the 'stalkers' page and to be quite honest was horrified by the lanuage and abuse being posted... it was extremely nasty... what i am hoping to do is report the abuse and just simply ask ...please read it ..do you think this is right x

I hope you feel better soon. Many of us get all tearfull at times, but you are having a rough time so you are entitled to.

Have you reported the stalker to any one? I know you were going to go to your ISP. Is it worth going to the police too? I know it is hard, but it is for your own peace of mind. No one should be subjected to any kind of abuse.

Hi Sam, hope you haven't crawled fully into your hole.

I know it can be hard at times, and you certainly haven't had your fair share of good times recently, don't really know what to say except try and stay strong and we're here if you need a rant.

Also is there any possibilty of you just leaving the blogging so stalker can no longer harass you, I know you might think then she has won, but that's not the point the point is to have a happy healthy Sam?

Take care

Rossi 🙂

rossi, i love my lj :( i dont care about the diabetes blog as all shes doing is put my hit counter up, but the lj has a lot of personal stuff in. I'm taking a break fromj it for a while though, see if that helps.

Am: Thanks, I'm glad theyve got back to you, they have yet to get back to me. Its easy to sign up to LJ, just follow the instructions. The abuse report form is harder to find. If you go to FAQ and search for priacy it might come up there :S

everyone else, thank you. I hope this won't get any further out of hand than it already has. She is making unfounded accusations which have really gotten to me. I'm just gunna take some time off from it and give me some time, instead of her. I know what she's trying to do and that is to get a rise out of me. Well, its worked on a few occasions, not any more. Should her nasty accusations get any leeway then she has no proof at all!

I hope you feel better soon. Many of us get all tearfull at times, but you are having a rough time so you are entitled to.

Have you reported the stalker to any one? I know you were going to go to your ISP. Is it worth going to the police too? I know it is hard, but it is for your own peace of mind. No one should be subjected to any kind of abuse.

hello caroline. I'm not sure if the police would give me any time of day, as she's international. I might go to CAB and see what they say about it. Also, no idea how to contact my ISP either...

Hi Sam - hope that you have a much better day today. Take care of yourself.

hello caroline. I'm not sure if the police would give me any time of day, as she's international. I might go to CAB and see what they say about it. Also, no idea how to contact my ISP either...

Who is your ISP? They will have a website where you can log into and lodge a ticket or something to talk to them?

Is she not from the UK then? I saw the lj, is she the one who reckons she is Anne Bolyn? If so then she is a complete and utter fruit cake.

Be careful about putting personal stuff on the net Sam, you've now met a troll in this fruit cake and they are so hurtful and nasty.

take care and I agree with what Rossi has said.

Sorry to hear your so down at the moment. I cant imagine how horrible it is for you to be dealing with this nasty woman 😡
I hope you can get something sorted soon. I also hope you can get your levels under more control as everything sounds like its snowballing at the moment. Im sure its really hard but try to take your mind off her if possible. Play FFxiii or pamper yourself with a nice long bubble bath. Sorry im not much help am I, just wanted to add to the support you have 🙂

Add another supporter here too.

Granted, I don't know you, but you can add one stranger to your "nicer to know" list? :D

Andy

rossi, i love my lj :( i dont care about the diabetes blog as all shes doing is put my hit counter up, but the lj has a lot of personal stuff in. I'm taking a break fromj it for a while though, see if that helps.

Am: Thanks, I'm glad theyve got back to you, they have yet to get back to me. Its easy to sign up to LJ, just follow the instructions. The abuse report form is harder to find. If you go to FAQ and search for priacy it might come up there :S

everyone else, thank you. I hope this won't get any further out of hand than it already has. She is making unfounded accusations which have really gotten to me. I'm just gunna take some time off from it and give me some time, instead of her. I know what she's trying to do and that is to get a rise out of me. Well, its worked on a few occasions, not any more. Should her nasty accusations get any leeway then she has no proof at all!

*hugs*

This really sucks. :( Don't let that *insert nasty word* force you away from LJ if you enjoy it there. Can you private lock old entries instead of deleting them? That way you still get to keep them, but no-one but you can read them. Also, can you set up a filter on your friends list to exclude her?

I'm on LJ, and I can report her for abuse along with am if you think it will do any good?

ok folks wish me luck im going to register on live jornal xxx

done will sort out rest a bit laterx

Last edited:
*hugs*

This really sucks. :( Don't let that *insert nasty word* force you away from LJ if you enjoy it there. Can you private lock old entries instead of deleting them? That way you still get to keep them, but no-one but you can read them. Also, can you set up a filter on your friends list to exclude her?

I'm on LJ, and I can report her for abuse along with am if you think it will do any good?

Go for it, report her. The more the merrier I think. She is a nasty piece of work. 🙂

Thanks all 🙂 random, star and am. Thankyou so much for offering to help with the abuse reporting! If you pm me I can tell you urls and stuff. I dobnt have urls to her now locked nasty ones but am do you have them? If not I'm sure I can find a way 🙂

Thanks again for the suppory dealing with this! Victimisation and bullying is not cool, it feels like playground bullying and more. Sacred said the latest one IS libel? I really hope lj do something

As for the personal stuff its not like phone nummbers oir owt but its my personal journal where I record my life yaknow.

no i deleted it from my pm !!! but has adrienne still got it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back