Vanilla Protein Yogurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnie123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi was just wondering what peoples thoughts are on protein yogurts, are they good or bad x

Hi was just wondering what peoples thoughts are on protein yogurts, are they good or bad x
I find them very good as they are low carb and also some are low fat if that is what you want. I have Kvarg which is actually Quark or Arla or Brooklea protein yoghurts, they are pretty filling and I can only usually manage half a pot.
The other yoghurt many have is full fat Greek yoghurt and add their own berries or nuts and seeds.

I find them very good as they are low carb and also some are low fat if that is what you want. I have Kvarg which is actually Quark or Arla or Brooklea protein yoghurts, they are pretty filling and I can only usually manage half a pot.
The other yoghurt many have is full fat Greek yoghurt and add their own berries or nuts and seeds.
Thank you, I bought the Brooklea Vanilla protein yesterday, I cant stand Greek Yoghurt lol, horrible x x

I just find it a bit to sharp, I might give the full fat a go x
You might need to shop around a bit as I find there is a difference even in the full fat ones, Aldi and Asda are pretty good. Some say Greek style and they seem a bit sharper (I know exactly what you mean)
We go to COSTCO and their full fat Greek yogurt is very thick and not all sharp.

You might need to shop around a bit as I find there is a difference even in the full fat ones, Aldi and Asda are pretty good. Some say Greek style and they seem a bit sharper (I know exactly what you mean)
We go to COSTCO and their full fat Greek yogurt is very thick and not all sharp.
Thank you, will try the full fat one x x

I absolutely love the Lidl Milbona Creamy Greek Style natural yoghurt. Comes in a big 1kg pot (although smaller pots are availabl) and lasts me a week of breakfasts. Made with British milk too.

Kvarg is good - but i got bored of its texture so mix it up with Lidl greek yoghurt topped with flax seeds or a few berries, which I think is totally delicious and is sooo cheap too.

Kvarg is good - but i got bored of its texture so mix it up with Lidl greek yoghurt topped with flax seeds or a few berries, which I think is totally delicious and is sooo cheap too.
Yes it is quite thick, so I add seeds and or berries, I never thought of mixing it with yoghurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back