uurrgghh hi b.s grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

bex123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
ok so nothing out of the ordinary happened today( except the kids making me tair my hair out ) , had tea lime and coconut curry .... charb counted did jab so why the hi ??? a 20.0 job!!!!!!!!😱 what was in my curry bloody rocket fuel?!😡 *sighs* if this diabetes was human id punch it right in the eye grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rant over , soz but feeling like poo :(

I hate it when you think you have done everything right, and it still goes pear shaped. Drink lots of water, hope you feel better soon.

I know the feeling my fasting bs this morning 14.9!!. 1 slice wholemeal toast,tea no sugar 2hrs later 21!!!,Tuna salad at lunchtime12.30, 2.30pm 16.3!!!.Grilled chicken and salad for tea 2 hrs later 20. I just don't get it at all.

ok think i know why the hi blood sugars........ i have a rip roaring sore throat like trying to swallow sandpaper and a thumping headache , think i may be coming down with some bug :(

Hopefully it won't affect your blood sugars too much if you are coming down with something and I hope your feeling better soon x

I hope you're feeling better. Was the curry a bought one or home made? The advantage of home made is you know what's in it. I'm told some curries have a high sugar content, but I am not a curry fan so can't say for sure.

I hope you're feeling better. Was the curry a bought one or home made? The advantage of home made is you know what's in it. I'm told some curries have a high sugar content, but I am not a curry fan so can't say for sure.

well it was semi home made , i used a bit of thai green curry paste but checked the pot and it had minimul sugar in it , mostly just wizzed up spices and chillis etc , i always check the packets and pots on things now , its supprising how many things have hidden sugar in!

well it was semi home made , i used a bit of thai green curry paste but checked the pot and it had minimul sugar in it , mostly just wizzed up spices and chillis etc , i always check the packets and pots on things now , its supprising how many things have hidden sugar in!

Even savoury sauces and pickles. I am told some chillis will send sugars up, but it is best to check it out first.

hello thought id let you know iv got a cold , sugars have settled down now , ive had a duvet day today been curled up on the sofa with p j's on and feeling semi alive now

Hope you feel better Bex, lots of people are seeming to be getting colds at the moment. I find it interestign that people often post that they are high fro no reason then the next day come down with something, blood sugars take the hit before we start to feel unwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back