Using Xdrip and LibreLink at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C6H12O6

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Firstly, apologies if this has been posted before, I did search but didn't find anything.

I've just started to use xdrip with my Libre 2 and it's great but can I also scan using LibreLink without upsetting xdrip? I'd really like the option of both sets of data.
Thank you

The best place to ask questions about xDrip is on the dedicated xDrip Facebook group.
That said, I know the answer to this one (kind of): it depends which approach you are using.
If you are using the patched app option, I believe you can use both as LibreLink is forwarding the data to xDrip.
If you are using the OOP2 option, provided you turn off Location Services for LibreLink, you can use both as this stops LibreLink grabbing the Bluetooth signal which OOP2 uses.
If you are using the patched MiaoMiao approach, I do not know.

AS you can see, xDrip is not straightforward which is why I advise using the dedicated Facebook group.

That's really helpful, thank for taking the time to reply to this and my other thread.

I'm using the OOP method and it's brilliant so far. I'm really grateful skilled people make this sort of thing available for free to people like me. Very generous 🙂 I'll pop over to Facebook and find the group you mentioned but you've given me a starting point, thank you.

:DIt worked! I've now got the best of both worlds!

Thank you again 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back