Urgh i was going say

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
I considering posting good news i havent had a hypo sence christmas eve but. Its right by the way found it before the libre did even after trying to prevent it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-29-18-28-39.png
    Screenshot_2021-12-29-18-28-39.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 18
I think it was a a situion where the insullin. Kicked in before the food. It was a a bag of chrisps and and things with pastry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-29-19-01-50.png
    Screenshot_2021-12-29-19-01-50.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 10
I think it was a a situion where the insullin. Kicked in before the food. It was a a bag of chrisps and and things with pastry

aww rayray you need to stop whispering your plans to your libre :confused:, in the small print it clearly says when you think you are doing well, it will mutter to itself "challenge accepted"

Hope you got yourself sorted out x

aww rayray you need to stop whispering your plans to your libre :confused:, in the small print it clearly says when you think you are doing well, it will mutter to itself "challenge accepted"

Nope because in a hours time its correcton time because im tempted to do something now but ive been told not to correct withen a hours time of having insullin. I have been told to check for keytones when they go above 17 but dont actully have any keytone strips with me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-29-19-59-53.png
    Screenshot_2021-12-29-19-59-53.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 4
I don't use insulin so I cant really recommend what to do, hopefully someone will be along who can help x

You really only need to test for Ketones if your levels are persistently mid teens or above and not responding to insulin corrections. If this is just a hypo rebound then you know why levels are high and nothing to worry about.

You really only need to test for Ketones if your levels are persistently mid teens or above and not responding to insulin corrections. If this is just a hypo rebound then you know why levels are high and nothing to worry about.
i was told if i got a one off above 17 as as well

Youre aboustlly. Right about it hearing and changing things i had some sort bread ealier and the line seemed flat for ages after and i thought hmm thats pretty good going.

Once at apoiment the next two nights the dsn saud im its nice and flat at night im happy with that. Then a couple of nights after i found myslef stacking in the middle of fhe night to keep things up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-30-22-46-59.png
    Screenshot_2021-12-30-22-46-59.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back