Upper arm injections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just in case you wondered where it went, I deleted the first post in the thread that wasn't relevant and it deleted the whole thread!

So, a synopsis instead:

Stef asked if upper arm was OK for injections as O/H said it was. We replied yes, as long as you can find some fatty tissue!

goodness northe its late and your confusing :D, see the bother he has caused now (o.h)

I always inject at the back of the upper arm which is fatty. A good place to inject as well for a change.

I was jacking up in my arm on the M1 today, around sheffield, traffic was rubbish so had a meal in wheels!! Prefer it to all site in all honesty but only done it a handful of times, think I will step up its use!

i inject in my arms now and again, gives my other spots a rest

I inject in my arms, mostly cos my legs get really angry. I have to contort a bit to get at the flab, and sometimes I need a mirror to see where I'm sticking it, but on the whole it's a success.

I inject in my arms, mostly cos my legs get really angry. I have to contort a bit to get at the flab, and sometimes I need a mirror to see where I'm sticking it, but on the whole it's a success.

yeah my legs can be painful sometimes, i hate when you put the needle in and u get such a bad pain and u have to pull it back out ! i have a good old moan when that happens lol

have to say the thought of injecting in my arm scares me i injected in my stomach or legs more fat 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back