Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch147

Relationship to Diabetes
MODY
Hi all, not been about much but thought I'd give you all a bit of an update. Had my Hba1c in January which was 64 mmol/mol, previous one was 68. Had a phone consultation with gp today. They are going to increase my gliclizide dose and they hope to see an improvement by my next review which will be August. So I have 6 months to try and reduce it.
Elbow is still giving me jip and not straightening yet. I had more xrays last week to see if there's anything causing the problems.

Well done on the HbA1c reduction Stitch. Every little helps. Fingers crossed the extra Glic also eases things a bit more in the right direction for you.

Sorry to hear that your elbow’s still giving you problems @Stitch147. When will you get feedback on the x-rays? Congrats on the A1c - I hope the extra glic helps. 🙂

Hi @Stitch147 ! Hope your elbow sorts itself out soon.

Sorry to hear that your elbow’s still giving you problems @Stitch147. When will you get feedback on the x-rays? Congrats on the A1c - I hope the extra glic helps. 🙂
Possibly thos Friday if not it will be next Thursday.

Thanks for the update @Stitch147

Well done on knocking a few points off your A1c 🙂

Good to hear from you @Stitch147
Sorry the elbow is still not working properly but well done on reducing your HbA1c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back